Odd question

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nathan July 18, 2016 at 10:29 am.

• Author

Nathan
    Participant

I knew a few of you guys, before you were in BOC. Does anyone here still play America’s Army?

=BoC=Hammer

We play occasionally. Been distracted by other games as of late, but when we get bored with those, we tend to hit AA.

Nathan
    Participant

Great! Thanks for the update. I’ll check in once in awhile to see if I can target someone 😛

=BoC=EZTarget

Before we were in =BoC=??? Wow…. you must be older than I am! I can hardly remember back that far. What was your AA name?

Nathan
    Participant

Lol, I was in Christian Soldiers with Solo, VMP and Pitbull. My AA name was Bunny back then. I am just starting out again, so back to noob status….

Nathan
    Participant

The more I think about it, there are a few others I recognize, EZ, but did not know as well.

=BoC=Hammer

DUDE! Pretty sure I remember a Bunny back in {CS} or was it Wabbit, I can’t remember….

Nathan
    Participant

Wabbit was in there, so was I. He left before I did, though. I was part of the GES squad that started BOC, but did not join myself. Enough about old history though, I am here and glad to see you guys are still around.

=BoC=VMP
    Keymaster

BUNNY!!!! Good to hear from you! Wow its been a long time how our thing?

Nathan
    Participant

Hey, its been going fine. Just working and thats about it to be honest. How are things for you?

=BoC=EZTarget

Ah, yes… that name I recognize! Glad to have you drop by!!

=BoC=VMP
    Keymaster

What’s your steam name bunny will add you and we can go play some aapg. I’ve been really good but busy.

Nathan
    Participant

My account name is playfulkitten.

=BoC=VMP
    Keymaster

Whats your steam name bunny?

Nathan
    Participant

Iamcornbob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.