- Hacking or Cheating: Any member caught using any hacks of any kind will be removed immediately.
- Language: No member will use profane, racist, discourteous, defamatory, inflammatory, accusatory, offensive or sexually explicit language is prohibited. This includes the use of acronyms or place holders as well as using the Lord’s name in vain.
- Griefing: Any member giefing, meaning intentional team killing, tea bagging, and/or trolling another player in game.
- Respect: All members must be respectful to everyone.
- Images: All member must not have any profane, racist, discourteous, defamatory, inflammatory, accusatory, offensive or sexually explicit in game image or forum signature.
Server Admin Guidelines
- Ambassador: Control over something that introduces us to most who come visit us. Having the ability to help form a guest’s opinion of our clan. Most who come visit our forums first meet us on our servers!
- Responsibility: To enforce the rule FAIRLY and EQUALLY. This applies to members and guests alike. No member should ever engage in conduct that we would not allow a guest to engage in.
Past Member Re-Admittance Policy
- Past member in good standing: A former member who left =BoC= by their own choice with no outstanding disciplinary probation period.
A former member in good standing who wishes to return to the clan may do so, but must go through the application process and recruitment period. However, after a period of one month in the position of being a member, the leadership of =BoC= may upon their discretion promote such member to the rank of their choosing in accordance with the needs of the clan.
- Past member not in good standing: A former member was removed from =BoC= due to misconduct or behavior that was detrimental to the clan and/or the member left by their own choice with a disciplinary probationary period in effect or while exhibiting conduct detrimental to the clan.
A former member in not in good standing who wishes to return to the clan may do so under a condition of probation of no less than 60 days, during which time, said member’s conduct shall be assessed, by the team leaders, appointed by the Officers. The restoration team shall be comprised of leaders who were not in his/her chain of command during their previous membership period, in order to promote objectivity. At the end of the probation period the restoration team shall provide the Senior Officers and above with a recommendation for or against the re-admittance of the said individual into the clan and a briefing on their conduct during probation. He/She shall also be subject to immediate removal without appeal in the event of a violation of policy that is detrimental to the unity of the clan. Minor infractions (Technical Violations) shall be subject to normal warning system, and may result in extension of probation.
- Ex-communicated past members: A former member who was removed under criminal or civil circumstances in which law enforcement authorities were involved.
May not be re-admitted to =BoC=under any circumstances.
- AWOL: Defined as being absent for 30 days or more without submitting a request for a leave of absence, and receiving approval from your chain of command. Any approved leave of absence lasting longer than 30 days shall place the member in a reserve status until they return. A failure to return after a leave of absence without requesting an extension shall constitute a status of AWOL.
- Recruits: Any Recruit who goes AWOL for 30 days or more will be considered a deserter and be immediately separated from =BoC= membership.
- Member: Any member that is not an officers who goes AWOL for 30 days or more shall be immediately subject to disciplinary action at the recommendation of the team leaders, up to and including demotion to lesser rank, suspension of kick privileges, and removal from a forums leadership or service role. An appeal may be made to the officers or up.
- Officer: Any Leader who goes AWOL for 30 days or more shall be immediately subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of the Clan Leader, up to and including demotion to lesser rank, suspension of admin privileges, removal from a forums leadership or service role, and forced resignation of commission as an Officer or Team Leader. An appeal may be made to the Clan Leader only for extenuating circumstances.
- Desertion by a Member:Any BoC member who goes AWOL for a period of 60 days will be considered a deserter and be automatically separated from =BoC= membership and all special privileges shall be revoked. A member who deserts will be placed into a status of “prior member not in good standing” and reapplication subject to policy accordingly. An appeal may be made to the officers only for extenuating circumstances.
Violation Of Rules
- 1st offense: Verbal warning
- 2nd offense: Loss of rank inside clan or loss of privileges for a period of time (forums, voice server, admin right, etc.)
- 3rd offense: Removal from Body of Christ Gaming