STATEMENT OF FAITH
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe God is the creator of all things. He is eternal, all-powerful, all knowing,
and everywhere at one time.
2. We believe God has revealed Himself as three distinct persons of the Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit being united in nature and substance as the one true Almighty God.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the promised Messiah, born of a virgin, lived a
sinless life, and died for the sins of all humanity. He was crucified, died, buried,
resurrected on the third day and ascended into heaven. He is seated at the Fatherâ€™s
right hand and shall return at the appointed time to establish the Kingdom of God on earth.
4. We believe and recognize the deity of Jesus Christ being both fully Man and
fully God who is deserving of great honor, glory, reverence and worship of which every knee shall bow.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit is our Comforter and Teacher promised by Jesus Christ,
who lives inside of us, guiding in all truth. We further believe His power and gifts are available to all believers today.
6. We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God
containing His plan of salvation for mankind and is the foundation of knowledge
and the final authority over faith, life, truth, and hope.
7. We believe salvation is the deliverance from the bondage of sin, not by works
but by faith alone in the voluntary sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary
for our atonement to God with the assurance of eternal life.
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; The saved to
the resurrection of life, the lost to the resurrection of damnation.
9. We believe grace is the free gift of eternal life, which God gives to those who
have accepted Jesus Christ by faith alone and not works, which produces a change
of heart and the start of a new life in Christ.
10. We believe Christians are people acting in faith who accept only Jesus Christ as
their Savior and in whom the Holy Spirit lives inside creating the new birth. This new
birth is a new life, which follows the footsteps of Jesus Christ and shows the Christian
fruits of the Holy Spirit as evidence.
11. We believe that baptism is an outward expression and testimony of our life
surrendered to the Lord Jesus Christ; being symbolic of the death, burial, and
resurrection of Jesus Christ.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. (NKJV)